Friday, August 8, 2008

Tonight I'm back in Dallas, TX...



Well, here's the new truck I'm on...it's a Peterbilt. The others I have been on were Kenworth.


Another truck outside of Cincinnati, OH broke down so after we completed our delivery in Delaware, OH we repowered that load in Cincinnati and delivered it to Ft Worth, TX today. Now we're spending the night East of Dallas until we can pick up our next load in the morning. This load is taking us to Buena Park, CA, which is near Anaheim. So, I should get my first mountain pass (I have to make at least two without using the Jake brake) and will get the South West region (leaving me with only the North West region to complete my regions). Once I get the two mountains and both West regions I'll just need to complete 8,000-8,500 miles of driving (I've got ~2,000 miles so far) to finish my first training session. Then I get to go home for a week!!!

No comments: