Monday, August 4, 2008

Still in Kansas.




Well, Kansas must be a pretty long state...cause we've been driving for hours and we're still in Kansas!!!

Here's the sunset I missed last night...left the memory card in my computer and by the time I retrieved it and framed the shot the Sun had set.

And, the windmill farm we passed earlier today...this was the largest one I've seen so far...must have been at least 50 of them, maybe more. Now that I think about it, the one we flew over might have been larger. Either way...these things are huge!!!

We're in Emporia, KS for the night, and we're headed to Delaware, OH for our delivery...then I have no idea where we're headed. I just know that I need my NW and SW regions and a couple of big mountains...had no idea I would be heading East when I flew to Colorado from Texas, just assumed I would be heading West. Hopefully our fleet manager will get us heading in the right direction.

2 comments:

janea64 said...

Beautiful sunset. I would have loved to see the one that got away!

Forrest Egan said...

It was much nicer before the Sun dipped below the horizon. I'm sure I'll have plenty of Sunsets to capture in the weeks/months ahead.