Saturday, August 30, 2008

Heading into Kansas





Passing through Texas, then Oklahoma, on US54 and going to be in Kansas very soon...the weather isn't looking good up ahead. We are heading to Harrisonville, Missouri, with this load to drop off early in the morning, then over to Nebraska to pick up a load Monday morning which will take us back to Texas...where I'll be getting off in Dallas to head home for a week.


By Monday afternoon I will have driven 8,000 miles. It sounds like a lot, but I'll be driving more than that each and every month once I get my own truck.


Really looking forward to some time off. Already making plans to meet a few of you for lunch while I'm home. Sure will be nice to see some familiar faces for a change.

1 comment:

Scoop said...

Well I guess this answers the age old question... "What do you get when you cross a professional photographer with an over-the-road-driver?

Phenomenal photos from a lifestyle greatly misunderstood. The road's lucky to have you and we're lucky you're taking its picture!

It'll be nice to see the open road from your perspective. Keep snapping (and I don't mean to the country music)...